The President of the National Space Society describes how many children around the world lack access to a basic education and how ValueSpring Technology is developing an artificial intelligence that will be a tutor for each person, thus helping to bring about the world that Gene Roddenberry imagined, where everyone is able to contribute to his or her full potential. This project is being submitted in competition for a $100 million MacArthur Foundation grant to fund a single proposal that promises real and measurable progress in solving a critical problem of our time.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- New Shepard Mission 9 Success!
- March Storm a Success; August Blitz/Fall Fury Home District Congressional Visits Coming Up
- Books from Dr. Scott Maclaren’s estate available for purchase
- Book Review: The Future of Humanity
- NSS Chapter Presents LUROVA at NASA in the Park
- NSS HAL5 Chapter hosts Power Grid Defense Conference August 9-12