In CBS’ first interview with the Apollo 11 astronauts on Face the Nation in 1969 (5-minute segment shown below), Buzz Aldrin discussed future goals for space exploration. Aldrin will be back on Face the Nation this Sunday September 6, 46 years later, to talk about his vision for Mars. Check local listings for times.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Just Like Starting Over”: O’Leary’s Startling New Direction
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth