Chuck Divine, who has been active in NSS for decades, lost his Mother last week. Chuck and his mother were extremely close and he would talk of her often. I can only imagine the loss that Chuck is feeling. The National Space Society sends our deepest condolences in this time of mourning, Charles. We will keep you in our thoughts.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth
- SpaceX Starhopper 150-meter Jump Emphasizes Development of Mega Rockets