Courtney Stadd, former NASA chief of staff and White House liaison has been indicted on conflict of interest charges for assisting Mississippi State University’s GeoResources Institute while at NASA.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Just Like Starting Over”: O’Leary’s Startling New Direction
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth