Courtney Stadd, former NASA chief of staff and White House liaison has been indicted on conflict of interest charges for assisting Mississippi State University’s GeoResources Institute while at NASA.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Space Solar: Common Ground from Space
- Update: Why has the Falcon Heavy had so little impact on NASA?
- Book Review: Defying Limits
- Thinking about EELV Phase II funding and why SpaceX was left out of it
- NSS Welcomes Emily Carney and This Space Available
- NSS Releases Position Paper: A Space Guard to Enable, Regulate, and Protect National Civil and Commercial Space Activities