The President of the National Space Society describes how many children around the world lack access to a basic education and how ValueSpring Technology is developing an artificial intelligence that will be a tutor for each person, thus helping to bring about the world that Gene Roddenberry imagined, where everyone is able to contribute to his or her full potential. This project is being submitted in competition for a $100 million MacArthur Foundation grant to fund a single proposal that promises real and measurable progress in solving a critical problem of our time.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Update: Why has the Falcon Heavy had so little impact on NASA?
- Book Review: Defying Limits
- Thinking about EELV Phase II funding and why SpaceX was left out of it
- NSS Welcomes Emily Carney and This Space Available
- NSS Releases Position Paper: A Space Guard to Enable, Regulate, and Protect National Civil and Commercial Space Activities
- Blue Origin Aces NS-10 Test Flight to Space