Thomas Harriot was the first man to view the Moon through a telescope. Papers at the West Sussex Record Office show that Harriot drew images of the Moon several months earlier than Galileo.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Guayaquil NSS Chapter Hosts International Panel on Artemis Accords
- NSS Town Hall June 17: Preview of Virtual ISDC and NSS Membership Overview
- Sign up for ISDC Interactive Sunday now
- NASA Chief Scientist Dr. Jim Green to Appear at the Online NSS International Space Development Conference 2021.
- The National Space Society Announces YouTube Influencer Isaac Arthur as a Keynote Speaker at the Online 2021 International Space Development Conference
- Book Review: The Mission