The National Space Society has published a position paper on establishing an Outer Space Private Investment Corporation. The objective for this paper is to inform key leaders in government, the space industry and the finance community as to the potential benefits of a new federally-chartered agency focused on supporting the financing of important new space infrastructure and related businesses. This would be an important new means of strengthening U.S. presence in space and commercial space enterprises and one focused largely on reducing financing risks on capital intensive initiatives.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Why NASA Wants to Buy More Moon Rocks
- The desire for commercial space travel is at a new high, but where is the funding?
- The National Space Society Urges Swift Confirmation of Dr. Greg Autry as NASA Chief Financial Officer
- Book Review: Dr Space Junk vs The Universe
- Book Review: The Shiva Encounter
- National Space Society Introduces the NSS Legal Fellows Program