The National Space Society has published a position paper on establishing an Outer Space Private Investment Corporation. The objective for this paper is to inform key leaders in government, the space industry and the finance community as to the potential benefits of a new federally-chartered agency focused on supporting the financing of important new space infrastructure and related businesses. This would be an important new means of strengthening U.S. presence in space and commercial space enterprises and one focused largely on reducing financing risks on capital intensive initiatives.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Space in the Seventies: Apollo 15’s Books, 1973 – 1974
- NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium Announces the 2021 Embedded Teachers Program
- NSS Town Hall: 2021 Chapter Awards July 31
- Why Space Tourism?
- Ecuador Chapter Zoom Presentation on Space Advocacy July 28
- NSS Congratulates Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos for the Spectacular First Crewed Flight of the New Shepard