The National Space Society has published a position paper on establishing an Outer Space Private Investment Corporation. The objective for this paper is to inform key leaders in government, the space industry and the finance community as to the potential benefits of a new federally-chartered agency focused on supporting the financing of important new space infrastructure and related businesses. This would be an important new means of strengthening U.S. presence in space and commercial space enterprises and one focused largely on reducing financing risks on capital intensive initiatives.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth
- SpaceX Starhopper 150-meter Jump Emphasizes Development of Mega Rockets