The California Public Utilities Commission has approved a space-based renewable energy contract for Pacific Gas and Electric Company in an effort to move the state a step closer to meeting its renewable energy goals. Read stories in the Sacramento Business Journal and the New York Times and see the original press release.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Why NASA Wants to Buy More Moon Rocks
- The desire for commercial space travel is at a new high, but where is the funding?
- The National Space Society Urges Swift Confirmation of Dr. Greg Autry as NASA Chief Financial Officer
- Book Review: Dr Space Junk vs The Universe
- Book Review: The Shiva Encounter
- National Space Society Introduces the NSS Legal Fellows Program