The California Public Utilities Commission has approved a space-based renewable energy contract for Pacific Gas and Electric Company in an effort to move the state a step closer to meeting its renewable energy goals. Read stories in the Sacramento Business Journal and the New York Times and see the original press release.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Space in the Seventies: Apollo 15’s Books, 1973 – 1974
- NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium Announces the 2021 Embedded Teachers Program
- NSS Town Hall: 2021 Chapter Awards July 31
- Why Space Tourism?
- Ecuador Chapter Zoom Presentation on Space Advocacy July 28
- NSS Congratulates Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos for the Spectacular First Crewed Flight of the New Shepard