The Satellite Industry Association (SIA) DoD Commercial SATCOM Users’ Workshop will take place December 13-15, 2011 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA (more information). This is SIA’s flagship workshop, which brings together government leaders from DoD Combatant Commands, Services and Agencies as well as commercial satellite industry operators, service providers, integrators, ground equipment suppliers, and manufacturers. The theme of this year’s workshop is the evolution of SATCOM in a fiscally-constrained environment. Ms. Cindy Moran, Director of Network Services at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), will deliver the keynote address at the luncheon on Thursday, December 15th.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth
- SpaceX Starhopper 150-meter Jump Emphasizes Development of Mega Rockets