- O'Neill, Gerard K.: The Colonization of Space. Physics Today,
vol. 27, no. 9, Sept. 1974, pp. 32-40.
- O'Neill, Gerard K.: Space Colonies and Energy Supply to the
Earth. Science, vol. 190, no. 4218, Dec. 5, 1975, pp. 943-947.
- O'Neill, G. K.: Engineering a Space Manufacturing Facility.
Astronautics and Aeronautics, Oct. 1976, pp. 20-28, 36 (Summary);
Space-Based Manufacturing from Nonterrestrial Materials, vol. 57,
Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics, AIAA, New York,
- O'Neill, Gerard K.: The Low (Profile) Road to Space
Manufacturing. Astronautics and Aeronautics, 1977, vol. 16, no. 3,
March 1978, pp. 24-32.
- O'Leary, B.: Mining the Apollo and Amor Asteroids. Science,
vol. 197, no. 4301, July 22, 1977, pp. 363-366.
- O'Leary, B.: Mass Driver Retrievals of EarthApproaching
Asteroids. AIAA Paper 77-528, 1977.
- Bender, David F.; Dunbar, R. Scott; and Ross, David J.:
Round-Trip Missions to Low-Delta-V Asteroids and Implications for
Material Retrieval. Space Resources and Space Settlements, NASA
SP-428, 1979, pp. 161-172.
- Gaffey, Michael J.; Helin, Eleanor F.; and O'Leary, Brian: An
Assessment of Near-Earth Asteroid Resources. Space Resources and
Space Settlements, NASA SP-428, 1979, pp. 191-204.
- Vayk, J. P.; Engel, J. H.; and Shettler, J. A.: Habitat and
Logistic Support Requirements for the Initiation of a Space
Manufacturing Enterprise. Space Resources and Space Settlements,
NASA SP428, 1979, pp. 61-83.
Return to IV-2
Table of Contents
This site was hosted by the NASA Ames Research Center from 1994-2018 and is now hosted by: