Rocketplane, one of the NewSpace companies that tried to offer suborbital space tourism, quietly filed for liquidation in June. An excellent article in today’s Space Review analyses the decline of Rocketplane and its implications for other NewSpace companies.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium Announces the 2021 Embedded Teachers Program
- NSS Town Hall: 2021 Chapter Awards July 31
- Why Space Tourism?
- Ecuador Chapter Zoom Presentation on Space Advocacy July 28
- NSS Congratulates Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos for the Spectacular First Crewed Flight of the New Shepard
- NSS Space Forum July 22: Rocket Summer: Blue Origin, SpaceX, and Virgin Galactic