On Tuesday, March 1, 12 noon to 5 pm, a number of Aerospace companies will have corporate exhibits and information about their STEM programs on the West Steps of the State Capitol in Sacramento as a part of California Aerospace Days. The Sacramento Chapter of NSS is supporting this event.
Participating exhibitors including Boeing, Northrup Grumman, Lockheed Martin and Aerojet Rocketdyne. NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory will be present as well, highlighting their 20 years of seeking “Exoplanets” and the Juno mission’s arrival at Jupiter. There will also be a flight simulator.
- 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Public viewing of Aerospace Exhibition on West Steps
- 1:00 – 1:45 PM: Importance and Promotion of Advanced Technology Start-ups and Small Businesses
- 2:00 – 2:45 PM: Comprehensive Briefing on Aerospace Economic Study – Los Angeles EDC & San Diego EDC
- 3:00 – 3:45 PM: Issues and Challenges Facing Aerospace Suppliers
- 4:00 – 4:45 PM: FAA & NASA Briefing on Unmanned Aircraft Systems (drone) integration into the National Airspace System