Table of Contents
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Office of Information Service,
Technical Information Center: Nuclear Reactors Built, Being Built
or Planned in the U.S. as of June 30, 1974, Prepared by the Office
of the Assistant Manager for Energy and Development Programs, May
1, 1975 (TID 8200-R30).
- Energy Research and Development Administration: A National Plan
for Energy Research, Development, and Demonstration; Creating
Energy Choices for the Future, (Vol.1: The Plan), 1975, U.S. Govt.
Printing Office, Washington, D.C. 20402, ERDA48.
- Public Utilities Fortnightly, Feb. 28, 1974.
- Glaser, P. E., Maynard, O. E., Mackovciak, J., and Ralph, E.
L.: Feasibility Study of Solar Power Stations, NASA CR 2357,
- Asher, H.: Cost-Quantity Relationships in the Airframe
Industry, Rand Corporation Report R-291, Santa Monica, Calif.,
- Hirsch, W. A.: Firm Progress Ratios, Econometrics, 1956.
- (1) Mann, Alan S., and Yu, Oliver:
Breeder Benefits and Uranium Availability, Nuclear News, vol.18,
no. 1, Jan. 1975, pp. 46-52.
- Hudson, Edward, and Jorgenson, Dale: Tax Policy and Energy
Conservation, Discussion paper no. 395, Harvard Institute of
Economic Research, Harvard University, Jan. 1975.
- Prest, A. R., and Turvey, R.: Cost Benefit Analysis: A Survey,
The Economic Journal, vol.75, Dec. 1965, pp. 683-735.
- Glaser, Peter E.: The Satellite Solar Power Station-A Focus for
Future Space Activities, Presentation to the Subcommittee on Space
- Science and Applications of the Committee on Science and
Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, July 22, 1975, in its
Future Space Programs, vol. 2, 1975, pp. 431-459. (Also issued as
American Astronautical Society paper 75-281.)
- Ehricke, K. A.: The Power Relay Satellite, a Means of Global
Energy Transmission Through Space, E74-3-1, Rockwell International
Corporation, El Segundo, Calif., 1974.
1 The costs in this article
are in terms of 1974 dollars. All costs referenced as coming from
it were adjusted to 1975 dollars by taking into account the
inflation that occurred in the energy market during 1974. These
adjusted prices were obtained from Manne by personal communication
on Nov. 17, 1975.
Table of Contents
Curator: Al Globus
NASA Responsible Official: Dr. Ruth Globus
If you find any errors on this page contact Al Globus.
This mirror of the NASA Ames Research Center Space Settlement web site is provided by: