Chuck Divine, who has been active in NSS for decades, lost his Mother last week. Chuck and his mother were extremely close and he would talk of her often. I can only imagine the loss that Chuck is feeling. The National Space Society sends our deepest condolences in this time of mourning, Charles. We will keep you in our thoughts.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Demo-2 Mission: Endeavour Spacecraft Docks at International Space Station
- SpaceX’s Triple Trifecta Triumph – And the Flag is Captured!
- Historic Crew Dragon Demo-2 Launch to International Space Station
- National Space Society Lauds Groundbreaking Launch of a Crewed Commercial Spacecraft from U.S. Soil
- First Aussie: Dr. Philip Chapman, Apollo’s Astronaut from “Down Under,” Part One
- Book Review – A Reluctant Icon: Letters to Neil Armstrong