Chuck Divine, who has been active in NSS for decades, lost his Mother last week. Chuck and his mother were extremely close and he would talk of her often. I can only imagine the loss that Chuck is feeling. The National Space Society sends our deepest condolences in this time of mourning, Charles. We will keep you in our thoughts.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Guayaquil NSS Chapter Hosts International Panel on Artemis Accords
- NSS Town Hall June 17: Preview of Virtual ISDC and NSS Membership Overview
- Sign up for ISDC Interactive Sunday now
- NASA Chief Scientist Dr. Jim Green to Appear at the Online NSS International Space Development Conference 2021.
- The National Space Society Announces YouTube Influencer Isaac Arthur as a Keynote Speaker at the Online 2021 International Space Development Conference
- Book Review: The Mission