EADS Astrium, Europe’s largest space company, is joining the growing list of companies interested in the potential of space solar power. The company is seeking partners to build a demonstration laser power transmission system in the 10-20 kilowatt range and says the technology could be operative by the year 2020.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- NSS Space Forum August 5: NASA’s Space Launch System
- Space in the Seventies: Apollo 15’s Books, 1973 – 1974
- NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium Announces the 2021 Embedded Teachers Program
- NSS Town Hall: 2021 Chapter Awards July 31
- Why Space Tourism?
- Ecuador Chapter Zoom Presentation on Space Advocacy July 28