The nation’s most important leaders in energy reform are gathering with T. Boone Pickens at the National Clean Energy Project Summit to tackle the critical issues of ushering in a new era of renewable energy and ending our dependence on foreign oil. This event will feature a lot of people who know what they are talking about when it comes to energy policy – including John Podesta from the Center for American Progress Action Fund, U.S. Senator Harry Reid, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Climate Czar Carol Browner, Owens-Corning CEO Michael Thaman, American Electric Power President & CEO Mike Morris, Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope, American Wind Energy Association CEO Denise Bode, Riverkeeper Alliance Chief Prosecuting Attorney Robert Kennedy, Jr. and many others. Watch the live roundtable discussion on Monday, Feb. 23, at 10:15 a.m. EST..
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- NSS Releases Position Paper on Outer Space Private Investment Corporation (OSPIC)
- Why has the Falcon Heavy had so little impact on NASA?
- March Storm 2019 Washington DC Congressional Visits
- First New Horizons Ultima Thule Flyby Images Released
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Explores Primitive Solar System Asteroid
- ISDC 2019 Program Submission Challenge