The nation’s most important leaders in energy reform are gathering with T. Boone Pickens at the National Clean Energy Project Summit to tackle the critical issues of ushering in a new era of renewable energy and ending our dependence on foreign oil. This event will feature a lot of people who know what they are talking about when it comes to energy policy – including John Podesta from the Center for American Progress Action Fund, U.S. Senator Harry Reid, President Bill Clinton, Vice President Al Gore, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of Interior Ken Salazar, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Climate Czar Carol Browner, Owens-Corning CEO Michael Thaman, American Electric Power President & CEO Mike Morris, Sierra Club Executive Director Carl Pope, American Wind Energy Association CEO Denise Bode, Riverkeeper Alliance Chief Prosecuting Attorney Robert Kennedy, Jr. and many others. Watch the live roundtable discussion on Monday, Feb. 23, at 10:15 a.m. EST..
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Reach for the Stars Rocket Competition National Winners Honored by NSS
- NSS Representation in Baja California, Mexico
- What’s the Big Deal with Commercial Space Anyway?
- New NSS Position Paper on Space Debris Removal
- “New Rides to the Moon” Presentation Outlines Future Launch Vehicles
- A Spacewalking First