The Space Ambassador Checklist includes the following steps as a minimum:
- Submit your completed application for review.
- Receive Space Ambassador disposition of your application. (Received, Under Review, Recommended Actions, or Proceed to Demonstration Presentation.).
- Prepare Demonstration Presentation, or use a prepared SA Presentation.
- A Live Presentation with members of the SA Subcommittee may be required (via teleconferencing).
- The SA Subcommittee will review the presentation and decide further recommendations and/or approve your promotion from Applicant to Candidate Status.
- The Candidate Space Ambassador shall have 1 year or until the following ISDC Conference to deliver two presentations, according to the SA Presentation Rules.
- Following a successful 1 to 1 1/2 year Candidate period, the candidate will be eligible to become a Certified Space Ambassador for a 3 year period.
- NSS Space Ambassador Badges will be issued for Candidate and Certified Space Ambassadors by the SA Subcommittee.