The National Space Society (NSS) has initiated a campaign to explain the importance and wonder of space exploration and development. To support this campaign, NSS conducted a Kickstarter project to produce a short, compelling video that explains the great things we can do in space, and why they matter. Focusing on the exciting new opportunities that are now appearing, the video includes interviews with a wide range of space proponents, from artists to astronauts, scientists to students, engineers to entrepreneurs. They all explain, in their own words, why space is important to them and to humanity, and how everyone can be involved. Their passion is evident, and typifies NSS’s commitment. The video is intended to be used with a wide range of audiences, from students to investors, civic groups and Congressional representatives, and explains why “Space Is Our Future”. The video consists of several independent segments that are shown here together in one 15-minute video.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Why NASA Wants to Buy More Moon Rocks
- The desire for commercial space travel is at a new high, but where is the funding?
- The National Space Society Urges Swift Confirmation of Dr. Greg Autry as NASA Chief Financial Officer
- Book Review: Dr Space Junk vs The Universe
- Book Review: The Shiva Encounter
- National Space Society Introduces the NSS Legal Fellows Program