The National Space Society (NSS) has initiated a campaign to explain the importance and wonder of space exploration and development. To support this campaign, NSS conducted a Kickstarter project to produce a short, compelling video that explains the great things we can do in space, and why they matter. Focusing on the exciting new opportunities that are now appearing, the video includes interviews with a wide range of space proponents, from artists to astronauts, scientists to students, engineers to entrepreneurs. They all explain, in their own words, why space is important to them and to humanity, and how everyone can be involved. Their passion is evident, and typifies NSS’s commitment. The video is intended to be used with a wide range of audiences, from students to investors, civic groups and Congressional representatives, and explains why “Space Is Our Future”. The video consists of several independent segments that are shown here together in one 15-minute video.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- The Bell Tolls Again – Whither SLS/Orion?
- NASA and the Rise of Commercial Space: Free Online Symposium
- Space: The Final Frontier for Garbage?
- ‘For All Mankind’ and The Price of Women’s Pain
- NSS Space Forum on Space Settlement Perspectives Feb 25
- NSS Urges Rapid Selection of a Dynamic New NASA Administrator