Several NSS Board members were “caught” on camera at the recent International Space Development Conference, speaking about how they got interested in NSS, the importance of space, and related topics. These short videos have been added to the Board biography pages on the NSS website. Board members featured are current Directors Anita Gale, Mark Hopkins, Kirby Ikin, Jeffrey Liss, Joe Redfield, Stan Rosen, and Jay Wittner; Governors Lon Levin and Frederick I. Orway III; and former Director Richard Godwin.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- “Power To The People” Meets “Imagine”: O’Leary and O’Neill’s Lives Intersect
- Air Force Space Command Study Calls for Space Settlement
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Satellite Roundtable: 25,000 New Space Satellites in 2029?
- Infamous Spaceflight Controversies: “I Guess Flying Just Isn’t My Cup Of Tea”
- Nimbus: Spaceflight For The Earth
- SpaceX Starhopper 150-meter Jump Emphasizes Development of Mega Rockets