Several NSS Board members were “caught” on camera at the recent International Space Development Conference, speaking about how they got interested in NSS, the importance of space, and related topics. These short videos have been added to the Board biography pages on the NSS website. Board members featured are current Directors Anita Gale, Mark Hopkins, Kirby Ikin, Jeffrey Liss, Joe Redfield, Stan Rosen, and Jay Wittner; Governors Lon Levin and Frederick I. Orway III; and former Director Richard Godwin.
Subscribe to NSS Blog via Email
Recent Blog Posts
- Space in the Seventies: Apollo 15’s Books, 1973 – 1974
- NASA Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium Announces the 2021 Embedded Teachers Program
- NSS Town Hall: 2021 Chapter Awards July 31
- Why Space Tourism?
- Ecuador Chapter Zoom Presentation on Space Advocacy July 28
- NSS Congratulates Blue Origin and Jeff Bezos for the Spectacular First Crewed Flight of the New Shepard